Step inside Sachsenhausen Memorial and learn of the site’s terrible history and see poignant memorials, such as the killing center and gallows.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours - 331 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Starbucks Café, near Berlin's historic Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz 4, Berlin. Please look for the guides with the red umbrellas and t-shirts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Public transport ticket
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The tour helps support the Memorial through its donations
- For this tour, you will need to get a Berlin public transport ticket for zones A, B, and C (not included)
- There will be no breaks for drinks or snacks during the tour
- Children up to 13 years old are welcome to join this tour for free, proof of a valid ID may be required. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, but please note the ground can get muddy during the winter months