Offering breathtaking views over the German capital, the TV Tower cuts a striking image against the Berlin skyline. Secure yourself a hassle-free entrance ticket to this famous city attraction and bypass the infamous queues of people lining up outside.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Please make your way directly to the security control point on the first floor of the TV Tower. The steps leading up to the entrance are located on the tower's northern side, directly opposite the Alexanderplatz S-Bahn (rail) station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Despite your fast track privileges there still might be minor waiting times for the security control and elevators during peak times
- Please note that food and drinks are not included in this product
- Should the TV Tower be evacuated, please note that this will require you to descend 986 steps
- Visually impaired visitors are free to bring their guide dogs with them
- This product only includes access to the viewing platform
- Please note that depending on the weather, visibility might vary
- Please be aware, there are wardrobe facilities in the entrance hall