Your Bergen Card gives you easy and inexpensive access to the best attractions and museums the Norwegian city has to offer. Ride the bus and Bybanen (Bergen’s light-rail system) for free as you explore this beautiful city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 4 days
- Instant confirmation
- Travel around Bergen for free on the bus or light-rail.
- Visit local museums, restaurants and much, much more.
- Aquarium (November 1 - February 28)
- Art Museums of Bergen
- Bergen Kunsthall
- Bergen Maritime Museum
- Bjørn West Museum
- Bryggens Museum
- Damsgård Country Mansion
- Fantoft Stave Church
- Fjell Fort
- Fløibanen Funicular (October 1 - April 30)
- Healthland Centre at Lygra
- Håkon’s Hall
- Leprosy Museum
- Lysøen island and Ole Bull’s villa
- St. Mary’s Church
- North Sea Traffic Museum
- Norwegian Fisheries Museum
- Norwegian Knitting Industry Museum
- Old Bergen Museum
- Osterøy Museum
- Rosenkrantz Tower
- Coastal Museum Øygarden
- University Museum of Bergen – Cultural History Collections
- VilVite/Bergen Science Centre (August 19 - June 21)
- Western Norway Emigration Centre
- Bergen Aquarium (March 1 - October 31) 25 %
- Beffen Ferry Vagen-Norwegian Fisheries Museum 10 %
- Bergen Science Center - VilVite (June 22 - August 18) 50 %
- Fløibanen Funicular (May 1 - Sep 30) 65 %
- Hanseatic Museum and Schøtstuene 20 %
- Herdla Museum 50 %
- Kode - Art Museums 25 %
- Siljustøl - Home of composer Harald Sæverurd 50 %
- Troldhaugen, home of Edvard Grieg 50 %
- Ulriken Cable Car 20 %
- Including Ulrike shuttle bus 20 %
- Beffen Ferry 20 %
- Fjord cruise to Mostraumen (March 1 - October 31 / November 1 - February 28) 20 %
- Fonnafly 5 %
- On & Off city sightseeing (Osbuss) 33 %
- On & Off city sightseeing (Open Top) 32 %
- Scandinavian Yachters - Experience Bergen from the Sea 20 %
- Free or discounted admittance to many Bergen attractions.
- Free access to buses and Bergen's light-rail system.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The card is valid until the date/time entered on it and for a specified number of hours. The Bergen Card is personal. Always take it with you and show it without being asked.