When your cruise ship docks in Bergen, make good use of your time on shore with a city walking tour. During this 3-hour stroll, visit the medieval houses in the Bryggen area, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as other historic areas of Bergen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at Bergen's Tourist Information Centre is situated in Strandkaien near by the Fish Market(Please wait just outside the Tourist Information Centre )Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather