This informative audio-guided tour of the vibrant and historic city of Bergen will take you on a lovely walk to see sights such as the massive Bergen Fortress and the educational Bergen Internasjonale Kultursenter. Discover the city at your own pace.
What to Expect
Take a walk through the picturesque and stunning city of Bergen, and admire its old streets, historic buildings and harbor. This popular destination is surrounded by mountains, fjords and the ocean and offers up some of the most scenic views in the world.
On this 3-hour audio-guided tour you’ll learn about the Bergen Internasjonale Kultursenter and visit the massive Bergen Fortress during your walk around the vibrant city.
In addition you’ll see the Galleri Allmenningen AS, Grieg Hall, the Bergen Museum, the Natural History Museum, the Academic Quarter, the Bergen Theatre (Bergen Kino) and the Performing Arts Center (Bit Teatergarasjen).
- Audio-guided walking tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance Fees
Know Before You Go
• You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
• Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen and warm clothing
• Please note that this is an audio tour. No tour guide will accompany you
• This is your tour, your way and at your pace, so there is no specific starting time for the tour
• Please see your printable voucher for download information