This informative audio guided tour of the historical and vibrant city of Bergen will take you on a lovely walk where you will see sights such as the massive Bergen Fortress and the educational Bergen Internasjonale Kultursenter.
What to Expect
Wander through the picturesque and stunning city of Bergen, with its old streets, historic buildings and harbor, this is definitely one city not to miss. The area of Bergen is surrounded by mountains, fjords and the ocean which provides some of the best views in the world.
On this audio tour you will also learn about the Bergen Internasjonale Kultursenter and view the massive Bergen Fortress in your walk around this vibrant city. You will also see the Galleri Allmenningen AS, Grieg Hall, Bergen Museum, the Natural History Museum, the Academic Quarter, Bergen Theatre (Bergen Kino), and the Performing Arts Center (Bit Teatergarasjen).
- Audio-Guided Tour
- Walking Tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance Fees
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you.
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for your tours.
• Please see your printable voucher for download information.