Visit Bergen's most popular attractions but also the secret spots only locals know about on this guided group walk through the past and present.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour begins in front of the Thon Hotel Orion. If using GPS, put in the address "Bradbenken 1". The guide doesn't stand directly in front of the hotel; there is a brick building in front of the hotel on the street corner and directly opposite the Bergenhus Fortress entrance (a stone path and archway). That is where the guide is standing (also had the address Bradbenken 1). The guide will be standing there 10 minutes before the tour begins with a sign saying "Bergen Past & Present".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please be aware that you will walk on uneven cobblestone paths, and there are some places where we walk uphill
- The tour will take place regardless of the weather