Discover the Upper Town of Bergamo, a still partially hidden gem of the Italian cultural and architectural heritage. Follow your local guide through ancient winding streets and small squares paved with solid pebbles and explore the beauties of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Mercato Delle Scarpe, Bergamo, Italy, in front of the Restaurant Polentone.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour will take place mainly outside. If you want to visit the beautiful Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, which is strongly recommend, you can buy your ticket on the spot (€4 per person)
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund