Enjoy a 2.5-hour private walking tour to discover the Upper Town of Bergamo. Stroll throughout the ancient and small streets together with a local guide, exploring this historical and most-romantic part of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Mercato Delle Scarpe, Bergamo (outside the Upper Town funicular station). Customers should arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour is highly customizable, both in the itinerary and language
- The tour does not include paid entrance to any of the sights visited
- Tips are not included in the cost of this tour