Visit Berchtesgaden and Salzburg to take part in Krampus Christmas celebrations on this multi-day trip with transportation and accommodation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at or before 9:00 a.m. at the Munich Hauptbahnhof for departure. The group will meet outside the Starbucks coffee shop next to track 11/12 inside the Munich Main Train Station. Your guides will be wearing lanyards that say "Bavarian Beer Vacations" and/or "all things garmisch."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- On this trip, there may be times you are exposed to/involved in Krampus beatings; this is a type of Krampus celebration that involves being hit