Spend the day at the Aqua Natura Amusement Park in Benidorm and enjoy the thrills of more than 40,000-square-meters of water chutes, wave pools, and children's zones. Relax in the solarium and Jacuzzi, see sea lion shows and much more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Aqua Natura Amusement Park, Foia del Verdader, 1 Benidorm. The Aqua Natura park is just 1-minute from the AP-7 motorway and the N-332 highway, right alongside the Terra Mitica Theme Park in Alicante province. To get there, drive along the AP-7 motorway. Take exit 65 if approaching from Valencia, or exit 65A if coming from Alicante. You can also get there on the N-332. Access to the park is well signposted. Alternatively, take bus routes 21 or 22 from Benidorm, or the train to Terra Natura-Terra Mitica Station, from where there are buses to the parkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Aqua Natura Benidorm Opening Hours:
- - April, May, October: from 11am to 5.30pm
- - June: from 10.30am to 6.30pm, except weekends when the parks closes at 7.30pm
- - July 1st to September 10th: from 10.30am to 7.30pm
- - September 11th to 24th: from 10.30am to 6.30pm
- - September 25th to 30th: from 10.30am to 5.30pm
- - October: from 11am to 5.30pm