Take a unique subterranean tour on Bend’s ponderosa pine-studded high desert and explore the cave's unique ecosystems with a professional naturalist guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Wanderlust Tour office and go to the caves from there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended for navigating uneven rocky surfaces.
- In our estimation, this cave presents an easier degree of difficulty.
- The walking surface is mostly level and sandy with occasional rocky sections.
- There are still fun opportunities towards the back of the cave for some scrambling and crawling for those interested.