Explore the belly of an ancient volcano, walk the shores of Paulina Lake, journey through the old-growth hemlock forest, and pass a towering lava flow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Within the Fred Meyer Shopping Complex, near the gas station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- The tour is a combination of short, easy walks totaling just under 2 miles