Experience the thrill of sliding down the narrow walls of the Guadalmina River. Join this guided canyoning adventure in Benahavís with a personalized briefing and professional gear.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Ermita del Rosario Church on the road to Benahavis, just before the village.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Sports shoes
- Clothes that can get dirty
Know before you go
- The route is about 2-kilometers in length
- The minimum age to participate is 10 years