Bellinzona: Taste My Swiss City Self-guided Food Tour
- Discover Bellinzona through the eyes of a local
- Enjoy a drink and/or snack at each of the 4 authentic places included in the tour price
- Follow the instructions given on your tour voucher to discover the stops which are carefully chosen by a local food expert
- Explore independently within the opening hours
Next up, enjoy wine tasting and a small bit of local food. The third stop will be inside the Hotel & SPA Internazionale and restaurant where you can enjoy a gourmet journey between delicious dishes. Accompany your meal with a wine card that has been set up to delight all the palates. The list features wines from Ticino and the neighboring country of Italy. The Ristorante Internazionale is situated conveniently opposite the main railway station in Bellinzona, only a short distance from the historic city center and the 3 UNESCO World Heritage castles.
Your third stop is the Locanda Marco, which awaits you with its terrace and a very special artistic atmosphere, here you will find fine cuisine with a special attention to the local and seasonal products. Finally, L’Arte del Caffè is a modern and refined place entirely dedicated to the art of good coffee. Here you can enjoy a variety of special and high quality coffees in a sparkling and youthful atmosphere.
- One meal and/or drink in every location
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
This self-guided food tour will lead you to 4 stops within walking distance. Choose independently when to start (check opening hours of restaurants): 1. Il Fermento, Via Codeborgo 12, 6500 Bellinzona. Opening hours: Monday to Wednesday from 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM, Thursday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 1:00 AM, Saturday from 9:30 AM to 1:00AM, and Sunday and holidays closed. 2. Ristorante Internazionale, Viale Stazione 35, 6500 Bellinzona Opening hours: Monday to Sunday from 7:00 AM to midnight. 3. Locanda Marco, Via Nocca 20, 6500 Bellinzona Opening hours: from 10.00 AM to 11.00 PM every day except Sunday. 4. L’Arte del Caffè, Viale Portone 45, 6500 Bellinzona. Opening hours: Monday to Sunday from 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The confirmation voucher includes directions, opening hours, and contact information
• Please check the opening hours of all the food stops before going on the tour