Discover the daily life of Parisians through their food and drinks in the hip neighborhood of Belleville. Learn how baguettes are made and taste wonderful local cuisine as you explore this wonderful and vibrant area of the French capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Jourdain metro station, line 11, Lassus exit, 137 Rue de Belleville, 75019 Paris, FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of any food allergies or dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Bakery visit limited to a maximum of 6 people as the kitchen is small
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring a little bottle of water