Cruise along the New River and look for exotic wildlife as you make your way to the Lamanai Archaeological Site, one of the top Mayan sites in Belize surrounded by jungle for miles around. Learn about Mayan history from your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please provide your hotel name and address. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please provide your cruise name and arrival time. The driver will be at the Exit of Terminal 1 on the street side and will be holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- To reach the top of the temple you will need to climb 200 steps.