Cruise along the New River and look for exotic wildlife as you make your way to the Lamanai Archaeological Site, one of the top Mayan sites in Belize surrounded by jungle for miles around. Learn about Mayan history from your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please provide your hotel name and address. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.
- Private group available
- Enjoy a boat ride with wildlife observation including birds, crocodiles, and turtles
- Walk on a forest path through the lush rainforest trees
- Discover the ancient temples and admire panorama views of the ancient city by the lagoon
- Explore the onsite museum and learn about the Mayan culture
- Enjoy a picnic lunch
- Pickup and drop-off at Belize City hotels or the Cruise Ship Terminal (depending on option selected)
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual Tour Guide (Spanish and English)
- Picnic Lunch
- Soft Drink and Water
- Pickup outside Belize City
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please provide your cruise name and arrival time. The driver will be at the Exit of Terminal 1 on the street side and will be holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- To reach the top of the temple you will need to climb 200 steps.