Explore Belize as few have before, on an exhilarating helicopter tour over the stunning coast. Soar above the city and the incredible Barrier Reef. Afterwards, enjoy a guided city tour of Belize, exploring its historical sights and attractions.
What to Expect
This exceptional adventure tour shows you a beautiful Belize unknown to many: from the land and from the air.
Start off the day with an exciting helicopter flight over the beautiful city of Belize. Once in the air, you will see the world’s second largest reef, Belize’s Barrier Reef, stretching for more than 185 miles along the coast and extending 50 miles offshore. Once at the reef, you will view the historical site where the battle of St George’s Caye took place in 1790. Next, as you head southwards, you will pass Drowned Caye, Gallows Point, and more spectacular views. Keep an eye out because you just might see a dolphin, sting ray, or shark in the waters!
On the ground again, you will be able to take pictures of the helicopter with your pilot. Next, enjoy a ground tour highlighting the downtown area of Belize City and its historical sites. After the tour concludes, you may take a complimentary ride to the Belize City Hotel or Tourism Village.
- Aerial tour of the Great Blue Hole and Turneffe Islands
- Ground tour of Belize City
- Pick-up and drop off at Belize City hotel or tourism village
- Bottle of water
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 200 lbs might be required to purchase an additional comfort seat at 50% of the individual fare (payable direct).
• There are 4 seats per aircraft; pricing is listed by the total amount of persons in your group.
• Maximum allowed weight of all 4 passengers 740 lbs.
• Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly.
• For your safety and comfort, hats and oversized bags are not permitted in the aircraft.
• Photo ID is required at time of check-in.
• Tour route may be altered depending on weather.
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.