Head to the Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch National Park and Archaeological Reserve for a memorable kayaking adventure. Hike along a short jungle trail then explore the cave network under the Maya Mountains as you paddle a stable, sit-on-top kayak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup from Belize City; please provide your hotel name and address. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a V.i.V. sign
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Reusable water bottle
- Water shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The tour is canceled only if the river weather conditions don't permit a safe kayaking environment; in this case, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- You will hike for 35 minutes on a sand and gravel path with 3 waist-deep river crossings
- Restaurants and bars are available at the Cave Park