Visit the cultural capital of northern Serbia and discover a melting pot of cultures in Novi Sad. Get a stunning view of the Petrovaradin Fortress on the River Danube and taste the local wines in Sremski Karlovci.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Belgrade.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour involves a moderate amount of low-intensity walking
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- The minimum number of participants for a shared tour is 3. At least 24 hours before the trip, we will inform you in case there are not enough guests on tour, and we will offer a choice between:
- 1) canceling the tour with no fees applied;
- 2) changing the tour date;
- 3) moving to another available tour.