Take a day trip from Belgrade to admire Western Serbia's scenery, explore the Mokra Gora "Wooden village", and experience a train ride on the Sargan 8.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel or other preferred location in Belgrade is provided.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The activity provider reserves the right to modify the program due to unforeseen circumstances, such as heavy traffic, bad weather conditions, and site closures due to national holidays
- From November 1 to March 31, the Sargan 8 railroad is closed to tourists. Instead, you will visit Zlatibor mountain, one of the most popular leisure destinations in Serbia