Discover the three key sights in Western Serbia on this 1-day guided trip from Belgrade. Ride an old-fashioned railway through scenic wild nature and see the famous House on the Drina.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in Belgrade. In the case your accommodation is in the pedestrian zone, the pickup will be somewhere very close to it.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- You will receive the confirmation at the time of booking
- You should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pick-up from any hotel, Airbnb, or a pension up to 5 km from Republic Square or from Belgrade port is free of charge. For pick-up locations further than 5 km from Republic Square, please get in touch with the activity provider directly
- The tour requires a minimum of 3 people to operate
- In case the minimum number of participants is not met, the tour will be canceled or rescheduled, or you will be offered another available tour. You will be informed at least 16 hours before the trip