Travel along the Danube from Belgrade to Iron Gates on a guided tour in an air-conditioned vehicle. Step back in time as you visit the famous Golubac Fortress and the Lepenski Vir museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in Belgrade. In case your accommodation is in the pedestrian zone, the pickup will be somewhere very close to it.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The restaurant doesn't accept credit cards, so payment is possible only with cash
- On a shared tour, you can only buy entrance tickets for "Zone 1" (the green zone) of Golubac Fortress. The other zones are available only on a private tour, moderate to extremely challenging, and require visitors to be in excellent physical condition. Also, appropriate clothing and footwear are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum number for a shared tour to operate is three guests
- At least 16 hours before the trip, the activity provider will inform you in case there are not enough guests on tour. You will receive the following options:
- 1: Cancelling the tour with no fees applied
- 2: Changing the tour date
- 3: Moving to another available tour