Travel along the Danube from Belgrade to Iron Gates on a guided tour in an air-conditioned vehicle. Step back in time as you visit the famous Golubac Fortress and the Lepenski Vir museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in Belgrade. In case your accommodation is in the pedestrian zone, the pickup will be somewhere very close to it.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- The restaurant doesn't accept credit cards, so payment is possible only with cash.
- On a shared tour, you can only buy entrance tickets for "Zone 1" (the green zone) of Golubac Fortress. The other zones are available only on a private tour, moderate to extremely challenging, and require visitors to be in excellent physical condition. Also, appropriate clothing and footwear are mandatory (tracksuit, trousers, capris, trainers, hiking shoes).
- The child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- The minimum number for a shared tour to operate is three guests.
- At least 16 hours before the trip, we will inform you in case there are not enough guests on tour, and we will offer a choice between:
- 1) canceling the tour with no fees applied;
- 2) changing the tour date;
- 3) moving to another available tour.