Belgrade: Private VIP 2-hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Enjoy the views as you enter the delta of Danube and Sava River
- Marvel at the amazing Kalemegdan fortress as you cruise by
- Discover the city from a different angle, when passing under all major bridges of Belgrade
- Sip Champagne as you glide along the Belgrade Rivers
Sip your drink, relax and get ready to capture amazing moments away from the crowds. See the Great War Island, a strategical point for the defense of Belgrade and shelter of wildlife. Enter the delta of Danube and Sava and approach the Kalemegdan fortress, the largest park and the most important historical monument in Belgrade. Pass under all major bridges while learning about the culture and history of the Serbia capital, you’ll receive the complete attention of your private captain and crew.
This cruise will give you an opportunity to see all the major attractions of Belgrade in a relaxed environment and with a unique river view. In this way you will not lose any time due to traffic jams and a will not be in the crowds.
- Fruit platter
- Sparkling wine
- WI-Fi on board
- Blankets in case you feel cold
- Skipper and 1 crew member
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The marina is located in Zemun area. If you are coming by a taxi ask to be dropped to the ramp nearby MALE VILE restaurant. Please be there 15 minutes earlier than the starting time. A crew member will come to meet you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶