Belgrade: 2-Hour Sightseeing Boat Cruise with Welcome Drink
- Experience Belgrade from a whole new perspective on the water
- Pass by the city's most important historical landmarks and under all the major bridges
- Learn about Serbian history and culture from your expert crew
For the next 2 hours, relax on a pontoon boat with all the necessary facilities. Start by sipping a welcome drink and preparing to enjoy an invigorating experience away from the maddening crowds. Cruise past the Great War Island, a strategic defense point of Belgrade and wildlife shelter. Then, enter the delta of Danube and Sava, gradually approaching the Kalemegdan fortress, Belgrade's largest park, and most important historical monument.
Along your journey, pass under all the city’s major bridges and as you cruise, your expert crew will tell you interesting stories various landmarks and teach you about the customs and culture of Serbian people.
- 3 drinks (soft drink or water)
- Wifi onboard
- Expert crew providing live commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
The marina is located in Zemun area. Type on your mobile maps Cruising Belgrade to get the exact location. If you are coming by a taxi ask to be dropped to the ramp nearby MALE VILE restaurant. Please be there 15 minutes earlier than the starting time. One of the crew members will come to meet you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
You might also like...
Product ID: 241652