Visit some of the Game of Thrones locations in Northern Ireland on a scenic sightseeing tour from Belfast. Make your way to the impressive Giant's Causeway, see the Dark Hedges, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside Top Shop (across the road from the Garrick bar) at 31 Chichester Street, Belfast.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves a lot of walking. Not recommended for young children or people with limited mobility. If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 9:30 AM and finishes between 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- This tour takes you to the most breathtaking spots in the country, whilst taking you to the locations where the Game of Thrones episodes were filmed. Hear insider information from your guide and see clips to refresh your memory and show you the exact spot where filming took place. Props and cardboard cut outs are not provided, and your guide will not recite lines
- This tour is independently operated. It is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or Game of Thrones.
- Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather conditions