Learn the story of the legendary ocean liner and her fateful journey across the Atlantic at the Belfast Titanic Experience, the world’s largest exhibit dedicated to the Titanic. Journey through 9 galleries at the site of the ship’s construction.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
1 Olympic Way, Queen's Road, Belfast, BT3 9EPOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note: Titanic Belfast operates on a timed entry system. This ticket does not guarantee your entry time. On arrival, you must show proof of purchase of your ticket at the manned ticket desk on the ground floor atrium, where you will be given your time slot to enter the Titanic Experience. It is strongly recommended to arrive outside the peak hours of 11.30 AM and 3.00 PM, during the months of July and August and during public holidays, in order to avoid crowds and/or delays in entering the experience
- Last admission is 1 hour 45 minutes before closing time
- The SS Nomadic may be closed for private functions from time to time; in this case, your SS Nomadic ticket will be redeemable on another date of your choosing within the same calendar year
- Audio guides are available to purchase for an extra cost on arrival
- The exhibition is open until 5:30 PM, however, the last entry to the gallery is at 3:20 PM