Belfast: Titanic Trail with Entrance to the Titanic's Dock
- Cover the entire Titanic Trail from Titanic Belfast to Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Tour the magnificent drawing rooms where the Titanic was designed
- Descend nearly 50 feet to the floor of the Titanic's massive dry dock
- Board the HMS Caroline for refreshments at the conclusion of the tour
- Wander through the old Headquarters of Harland and Wolff
This Titanic walking tour will visit the original drawing rooms where the Titanic was designed, as well as the old headquarters of Harland and Wolff. The trail continues outside on the slipways where the Titanic was constructed over the course of 2 years, eventually being launched in 1911.
Learn the daily lives of the shipyard workers and walk in their historic footsteps around the yard. View the Titanic Quarter movie studios, and see the King's Landing set from the popular Game of Thrones TV show.
The tour concludes with entrance to the Titanic's Dock and Pump-House, the World's most authentic Titanic landmark. This huge 7-acre site is the final place that the Titanic rested on dry ground before her infamous maiden voyage.
Access is also included to descend nearly 50 feet to the floor of the Titanic's dry dock, where you can marvel at the sheer grand scale of the Titanic's construction. As an option, join the guide after the tour onboard HMS Caroline for refreshments to cap off a truly memorable experience for all.
- Fully guided walking tour of the Titanic Quarter
- Guided visit to Titanic's Drawing Offices and former headquarters of Harland and Wolff
- Guided entrance to Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Partial access onboard the HMS Caroline for refreshments
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The tour meets outside the Titanic Belfast attraction on the Plaza beside the large brown steel Titanic Sign. Your guide will be wearing a Titanic Walking Tours shirt or jacket. Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour departs. For any problems ring 07904350339Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Your tour covers approximately 1 mile on flat ground
• There are an optional 80 steps to the floor of the dry dock