Discover Belfast's political history through the city's wall murals in an iconic Black Taxi. Learn the stories behind the murals as you journey around the city with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please select your hotel from the list. If your accommodation is not listed or is out of the pickup area, you will be offered the closest hotel. Please meet outside your selected hotel, accommodation, or city attraction. Be ready for pickup 5 minutes before the scheduled time. If your pickup point is in a pedestrian-only zone, your guide will offer the closest meeting point. Your driver will always ask for you by the name that you booked under. Please ensure that you are with the right company. For St George Market, the pickup is Ronnie Drews on May Street. For Bullit Hotel, the meeting point is Lidl Store High Street. For Belfast City Hall the meeting point is the Pearl Assurance Building at Donegall Square East.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please do not select an unlisted location for pick up. Pickup is only offered from the central area
- Please be ready for changeable weather. The tour will continue rain or shine
- The content of this tour can be challenging and outlines the tensions and even the recent troubled history of Belfast. Please tell your guide if there is an aspect or particular site or event that you would like to hear more about
- The time spent in each area will be reflective of the questions asked during the tour
- Please satisfy yourself that the price charged is the price that you are willing to pay.