Discover Belfast's political history through the medium of the city's wall murals in an iconic black taxi. Learn the story of the conflict between two communities and see stunning artwork with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Please wait outside your hotel. Your guide will send you a text when they arrive • For Bullit Hotel, meet at the junction of Church Lane and High Street • For Belfast St George Market, meet at Ronnie Drews Pub • For City Hall, meet at Front Gates • If you are staying in a location not listed, please select the nearest hotel to you and you will be met there
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Content of this tour can be challenging and outlines the tensions and still recent troubled history of Belfast. Please tell your guide if there is an aspect or particular site or event that you would like to hear more about
- The time spent in each area will be reflective of the questions asked during the tour.
- Please be ready for changeable weather.
- Drop off points are Back at your hotel, City area, Titanic Belfast, Crumlin Jail
- No drop-off at Airports, Sea Ports or Cruise Ports.
- The tour will continue rain or shine