City Sightseeing Belfast with its panoramic open top double-decker red buses, offers you the opportunity to discover this attractive City from a preferential point of view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The first tour stop along the route is located at Castle Place. However, passengers can board the bus at any of the allocated tour stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Frequency: every 60 minutes
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Mobile vouchers only accepted at bus stop 1, paper vouchers accepted at all stops.
- Tour operates all year round, excluding 23rd - 26th December and 1st January
- Tour runs from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (March to October) and 3:00 PM (November - February)
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out