Learn about Belfast's troubled history on a walking tour with both Republican and Loyalist ex-political prisoners. Explore their neighborhoods and hear their personal stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Divis Tower, Divis Street BelfastOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is approximately 3 hours long and covers a distance of 4 kilometers (2.5 miles). Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The tour starts at Divis Tower and ends on the Lower Shankill Road, about a 15-minute walk from the starting point
- This tour may not be suitable for children under 15. It is up to the discretion of the guardian as discussion of extreme violence may occur