Admire the peace walls and murals and learn about the troubles from a local with in-depth knowledge. Hear personal stories and explore the vibrant city center of Belfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide on the pavement outside the large railings of Belfast City Hall. It is outside the ornamental gates on the pavement beside a blue information table.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is in English only and is detailed, a good level of English is required
- This tour is not suitable for small children
- The tour is scheduled for 2.5 hours but can often last longer due to traffic signals, please allow up to 3 hours for the tour