Take an inspiring journey through war and peace on a multi-award-winning city center walking tour of Belfast. Learn the history of The Troubles and the path to peace and reconciliation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the front gates of Belfast City Hall, Donegall Square North, Belfast. Your guide will be wearing a black jacket or t-shirt with the 'DC Tours' logo on the left breast.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years old
- The tour will take place regardless of the weather. Check the forecast and dress accordingly
- A waterproof jacket is recommended in case of rain. Warm clothing is strongly recommended in the winter months
- Belfast city center is completely flat, so no hills or steps are involved. However, comfortable footwear is advised
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time