Visit one of Lisbon's most iconic monuments with an entry ticket to the Belém Tower. Learn more about the UNESCO-listed fortress, built at the mouth of the River Tagus to defend the city from attack.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 year
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Present the PDF voucher that you received with the confirmation email at the entrance to the Belém Tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Admission is free at National Museums and Monuments on Sundays and holidays for residents of Portugal
- Belém Tower opening hours are 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM, October to May; and 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM, May to September
- The Last admission is at 5:00 PM
- The tower is closed on Mondays, and January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1, June 13, and December 25
- There is only one entrance to get inside the tower and there might be lines
- You will receive a PDF voucher in the booking confirmation email. This voucher needs to be presented at the entrance of the Monastery