Travel outside of Belém and explore the largest artisanal pottery production center in Pará. Admire the countless shapes and colors and learn about the production process of ceramics, from collecting the clay to the final artwork.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, French
- Pickup included
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed the day before the activity takes place.
- Explore the ceramic production process, from clay to the final pieces
- Learn about traditional Marajoara and Tapajônica culture
- Enjoy pickup and drop-off at your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- 3-hour tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Belém
- Entrance fees
- Foods and drinks
Select participants and date