The Great Wall is a symbol of China, and the Summer Palace is the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China. On this Beijing day tour you will visit these two attractions by air-conditioned bus with a professional guide, plus a delicious lunch.
What to Expect
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am. The first stop is the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved imperial garden in China which boasts centralized architectural masterpieces.
After a 1.5-hour visit of Summer Palace you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of jade carving factory. Jade carving is a famous and special Chinese product; a blend of excellent skill and Chinese traditional cultures.
Your lunch will be arranged at a traditional restaurant after which you will be driven to the Badaling Great Wall. The Badaling Great Wall is the most famous, best-preserved and the first section opened to public. The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. The option to travel by cable car is available.
After the tour, you will be driven back to downtown Beijing and have a short visit of a pearl market.
- Entrance tickets
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- English-Speaking tour guide
- Typical Chinese lunch
What's Not Included
- Fee of cable car
- Tips to the guide and driver
Know Before You Go
• Visiting one or two shops or markets is always included in the tour, but you don’t have to buy anything
• Your guide will call you the night before the tour, to confim the pick up time and hotel
• A complimentary pick-up service is available from your hotel located within city center in Beijing. If your hotel is not in city center, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi at your own expense