Mutianyu section is a less crowded section with nice surroundings, lots of tourists come here for the toboggan ride. If you only have one day in Beijing, this is the best choice to avoid the big crowds still enjoy the highlights of Beijing.
What to Expect
Depart your hotel at 8:30 am. Once arrive at the Mutianyu Great Wall, you’ll enjoy a less hurried experience and take time to marvel at this wondrous structure and the surrounding hillsides. Mutianyu is a bit more rugged and slightly less crowded than the more famous Badaling.
You will stop at a local restaurant for lunch. Continue to a well-preserved royal garden: the Summer Palace. Renowned for its beautiful landscape and spectacular architecture, the Summer Palace has been listed in the World Heritage Sites and considered as one of the most classical gardens of the world.
Afterwards, you will return to your hotel in Beijing city center around 5:30pm. On the way back to hotel you will drive passby the famous Olympic stadium: Birds nest and water cube for photos.
- Experienced tour guide
- Cable car round trip or ski-lift up then ski-lift or Tobaggan Down at The Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entrance fees to all the sites listed above
- Chinese Lunch
What's Not Included
- Tips to your tour guide and driver
- Personal cost
Know Before You Go
• It's a heavy day with a lot of hiking. So be sure to wear comfortable shoes and have a good sleep the day before
• This is an exclusive private day Tour. Once your tour is confirmed, that tour will no longer be available to anyone else except for your own traveling party.
• Chinese food in the local restaurant is offered, if you have special request please inform in advance