This full-day tour of Beijing offers you the chance to see Beijing’s cultural heritage. Accompanied by your guide, you’ll tour the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, and the Summer Palace.
What to Expect
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby at 7:30 to begin your full-day tour, and commence the 1.5-hour drive to the Mutianyu Great Wall. The Mutianyu section of the Great Wall is a masterpiece of restoration, with 23 original watchtowers. When you arrival, you will have some time to spend on the Wall.
After your wander, it's time to have an authentic Chinese lunch in a local village, followed by an afternoon drive to the Summer Palace. During the hour-long drive, your English-speaking guide will tell you more about the imperial palace you'll be visiting. The Summer Palace is the largest and best-preserved imperial palace and gardens in China.
Your full-day tour concludes with a drop-off at your hotel in Beijing.
- Entrance fee and shuttle bus
- Cable-car round trip, or lift and toboggan down hill
- Bottled water
- Chinese lunch
- English-speaking guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Group size is limited to 12 people
• Entrance fees and lunch included
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off (within the 4th ring road of Beijing city)
• The tour runs in all weather conditions, so dress appropriately
• Contact the tour operator in advance to confirm pick-up time