Juyongguan was considered as one of the most strategically important sections of the Great Wall and is one of the wall’s three great mountain passes
Exterior View of Olympic Venues - Bird's Nest and Water Cube
What to Expect
Your private English-speaking guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel around 9am or 1pm.
Enjoy a private tour from Beijing to the Great Wall of China, an iconic Chinese structural masterpiece, where you'll spend your half-day tour climbing the Juyongguan section, a famous pass through the mountains located in an 11-mile-long (18-kilometer-long) valley.
As the closest section of the wall to Beijing, Juyongguan is the ideal part of the wall to climb if you're short on time. Your guide will give you a brief introduction about the wall in advance. Upon arrival, he/she will leave enough free time for you to climb on the wall (1.5 hrs at most).
On the way back, you will have chance to view exterior view of Olympic Venues. You may stop and take some photos (20 minutes at most) End the tour and transfer you to the hotel at 1pm or 5pm. During today's tour, a Chinese cultural factory visit is organized.
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner).
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
What's Not Included
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Know Before You Go
The approximate day tour itinerary & schedule above is for reference only, and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary & schedule is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed.