Enjoy a full-day bus tour in Beijing with entrance tickets to the Temple of Heaven, the Forbidden City, and the Summer Palace. On this tour suitable for travelers with limited time in Beijing, you can see the 3 main sights in the city with a local guide.
What to Expect
This full-day bus tour will take you to 3 of the must-see sights in China: the Temple of Heaven, the Forbidden City, and the Summer Palace. If you only have 1 day to see the sights of Beijing, this is the perfect tour for you.
The Temple of Heaven is a spectacular temple that the emperors visited during the Ming and Qing dynasties to pray for a good harvest. Because of the temple’s beauty, many locals still visit and use the site to exercise.
From here you will enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch prepared at the Xinyugong restaurant. You will then be taken to the Forbidden City, where only recently the public has been allowed to enter.
The Summer Palace is another breathtaking area that you will visit. Entering into the gates of the Summer Palace is like stepping into another world. The grandeur and beauty of the Palace is overwhelming and is sure to impress anyone.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets as listed on the above itinerary
- Chinese lunch
What's Not Included
- All additional fees not listed as included
- Tips/gratuities to the guide and driver
Know Before You Go
1. Please wait at the agreed place (lobby or your room) in the morning on time - don’t be late. The tour guide will confirm details the day before your tour.
2. Please save the tour guide’s phone number when the tour guide calls you the day before your tour - in case of any problems you can contact him/her first.
3. Delays of half an hour to 1 hour can come about due to the frequent traffic in Beijing.
4: If you have any special requests or notices please be sure to let the tour guide know before the tour starts (eg. you have evening activities planned, a flight after the tour, a train to catch after the tour, or a meeting after the tour, you are following religios practices, you do not eat meat etc.).
5: Please check all your things before the tour ends. Do not forget to take your things.