From Beijing: Great Wall of China Full-Day HikeProduct ID: 10730
From US$110 per personBook now
- Hit up one of China's most iconic structures - the Great Wall
- Head out early morning to beat the crowds and have the Wall to yourself
- Enjoy a hassle-free visit to the Great Wall of China, with ample time to experience the Wall and no shopping or factory visits along the way
- Hike the Great Wall of China and enjoy utterly spectacular views
- Experience life in the Chinese countryside
- Enjoy a tasty authentic Chinese lunch in a local restaurant
Head outside Beijing and arrive at Mutianyu, one of the most beautiful and best-preserved sections of the Great Wall. Hike up onto the wall, and be rewarded with stunning views as the wall stretches through the picturesque countryside.
Learn about the wall’s myths and legends from your expert local guide as you trek up the Ming Dynasty watchtowers. At the end of your hike on the wall, choose to walk back or, for a different perspective, take the cable car or wheeled toboggan back down.
Afterward, head to a nearby village for a tasty lunch of local Chinese specialties.
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
Meeting point : Sunworld Hotel, No. 88 Dengshikou Street, Dong Cheng District, Beijing. Finishing point: Sunworld Hotel, No. 88 Dengshikou Street, Dong Cheng District, Beijing. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 10730