Beijing: Peking Opera Show and Optional Transfer
Pickup optionalPick-up at your hotel in Beijing city center.
- Attend a performance of the Peking Opera at one of Beijing's best theaters
- Travel back in time and experience the ancient ambience of Beijing
- Benefit from English subtitles to follow the plot
Gaze in wonder at the elaborate costumes and marvel as the performers use speech, song, dance and combat in movements that are symbolic and suggestive, rather than realistic.
The Liyuan Theater has performed traditional Peking Opera since 1990 and is one of the leading opera venues in China. It offers English subtitles on lateral screens so that you can follow the plot at all times. Arrive 30 minutes before the show starts and you will get the chance to see the performers getting their make-up ready in the dressing room!
- Show ticket (normal seat)
- Transfer service (if option selected)
- English-speaking guide
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Liyuan Theater inside the Qianmen Jianguo Hotel, 175 Yongan Road, Xicheng District, Beijing (前门建国饭店. 北京市西城区永安路175号). Directions: Take subway Line 7 to Hufangqiao station and exit Gate C, from where the Liyuan Theater is a 15-minute walk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If you need to change your dates, please contact the emergency number provided in your voucher to ask if it is possible.