Visit some of the top attractions of Beijing and the surrounding area on this guided group tour. You’ll have the opportunity to walk along the Great Wall, marvel at the Royal Palace and other sites in the Forbidden City and stop to see Tiananmen Square.
What to Expect
Your 8-hour tour begins with a pick-up at your hotel at 07:30, followed by a 1-hour drive to the Badaling section of the Great Wall of China. You will have 2 hours at the Great Wall and may choose to take the cable car (at your own expense) to get to the highest point.
After your visit to the Great Wall, you’ll continue on to a restaurant near the Ming Tombs for a traditional Chinese lunch.
Next, head to Tiananmen Square, the largest city square in the world. Marvel at its expanse before heading on to the Forbidden City, the final stop on the tour.
The Royal Palace at the Forbidden City is the world’s largest royal palace. Spend around 2 hours exploring this vast site before the transfer back to your hotel.
During the day, there will also be opportunities to visit craft factory shops for silk and jade.
- Entrance fees for sites mentioned in the itinerary (excluding cable car)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (depending on location)
- English-speaking tour guide service
- Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
- Transportation during the tour
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)