Explore all the essential sights of Beijing on this full-day tour. Visit Tian’anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven with an experienced local guide and enjoy the ultimate shopping experience at Pearl Market.
What to Expect
The tour starts at the infamous Tian’anmen Square, where its plentitude of monuments testify to the communists’ - and more specifically - Mao’s influence on China’s modern history. From there you will proceed to the Forbidden City, which was constructed during the reign of Emperor Yong Le in the Ming Dynasty.
After relax and a meal, the tour will continue onto the Temple of Heaven. It is an extraordinary example of religious architecture dating back to the Ming and Qing Dynasties.
Your final stop is at the Summer Palace, the retreat of the emperors for more than 800 years. In this park, you will explore the grounds, the temples and the world's longest art gallery.
The tour also includes city sightseeing on bus throughout the day plus an unparalleled shopping experience at the Pearl Market.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fees and tolls fee wherever applicable
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler insurance
Know Before You Go
The approximate day tour itinerary and schedule is for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The itinerary and schedule is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed.
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Departure Date: Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Tour Starts: 7.30am - 9am at hotels