Bear Lake: Boat Rental and Watersports Half-Day TourProduct ID: 20986
From $2,995 Per group up to 18Book now
- Experience the latest MasterCraft boat rentals and, if you wish, have your own private guide onboard
- Water-ski, wakeboard, and kneeboard for an adrenaline-packed day
- Enjoy the scenery around Bear Lake, nicknamed the Caribbean of the Rockies
To suit your group's requirements, you can also choose between 8 different boat models. Seating capacity is between 10-18 passengers depending on the boat model.
Get picked up by your guide from any of the marinas on Bear Lake in Utah or Idaho, and begin a day of fun-filled adventure. Choose either a boat rental or a boat tour service, and embark on a 4-hour cruise at any of the Bear Lake marinas: Bear Lake Marina, Bear Lake Rendezvous Beach, and East Beach.
All safety equipment for an enjoyable and safe outing on Bear Lake is included in your boat rental or tour. If you choose the boat tour, you'll enjoy a private trip on the lake that's tailored to your group's needs. Your guide can help you decide what to see on the lake, and will take you to the most popular attractions and activities.
- Boat rental
- Equipment includes life vests, bumpers, dock lines, anchor, fire extinguisher, orange flag, and a ski rope
- 3 water activities of your choice including: wakeboarding, waterskiing, kneeboarding, wake-skating, wakesurfing, and boat-tubing
- Park entry fee
- Fuel used
- Extra water activities
You can choose any marina at Bear Lake. If you are unfamiliar with the area, the local supplier will be happy to help you with your selection. (Open in Google Maps)
• Boat tours are for 4 hours. You can always decrease or increase the amount of time, but if you extend hours there is an additional cost per hour. In most cases you can choose when you would like to start the tour.
• Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due.
Product ID: 20986