Get an authentic taste of Normandy on this private guided tour. Taste Normandy’s French cheese, hard cider, local apple brandy, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Your driver-guide will wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your driver-guide will be wearing a cap that says "NormandyTour" and will have a sign with your name on it.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- For Calvados (Normandy apple brandy), a great time to visit is late November when the cider is just made
- For cheese tastings, the best time is at the beginning of summer