Join this World War II Normandy battlefields tour with your knowledgeable English-speaking driver/guide for a full or half-day visit to the key American beaches and sites linked to D-Day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Place de Québec in Bayeux (at the area dedicated to the tourism vehicles).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This activity operates rain or shine
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate