Roatan, Honduras Culture and Hiking Tour
From $25 per personBook now
- Discover the best of Roatan
- See 3,000 iguana and plenty of unique plant life
- Check out the hiking and culture
This island tour includes sightseeing, shopping, and visits to local villages. You will also see Roatan´s unique Iguana Farm, home to over 3000 iguanas, monkeys, tarpon fish, turtles, lobsters, conch and a whole lot of other marine life.
As the tour continues, you will make a quick stop at one of Roatan´s highest points, where you will be able to get out of the van to stretch your legs. Here, enjoy a great view of both sides of the island. This is a perfect photo opportunity.
Continue to the best hiking on Roatan. Here you will see fascinating wildlife including birds, iguanas, and cows. You will also visit a beautiful farm where you will find bananas, chata, watermelons, sweet potatoes and more. Listen as your guide explains the flora and fauna of the island. Your guide will also provide a full history of culture the island.
- The following activities are optional and incur separate admissions fees:
- Iguana Farm Tour fee: $ 8 per person
- Botanical Garden fee $6 per person
- Butterfly Garden fee: $7 per person
- Roatan Island Museum: $1 per person
- Zipline Tours and monkey park fee: $45 per person
After your cruise ship arrives and docks at any port of Roatan you can meet your guide and start you off on a wonderful historical tour through the Island. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 11632