Join a boat trip from Baveno to the Borromean Islands. Visit the islands of Madre and Bella to see lovely gardens and historic palaces. Stop at Pescatori Island to explore its quaint fishing village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English, French, German
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located in Piazza IV Novembre in Baveno where the activity provider's office is clearly visible. The staff is recognizable by the t-shirts with the "Summer Boats" logo. The ticket office is recognizable by the "Summer Boats" sign. Printed coupon is required. The coupon ticket will be replaced with the "Summer Boats" sailing ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Walking frames
Know before you go
- Tour departure takes place from 9:45 AM until 11:45 AM. Returns are until 5/6 PM
- In March, April, and October the tour is only offered on weekends and holidays
- In May, June, July, August, and September the tour runs daily
- The landing fee of €0.50 per person per island is not included in the price. Children under 4 do not pay the fee
- Dogs are allowed on board but are not allowed in the palaces and gardens of Isola Bella and Isola Madre. Small-sized dogs sail for free while medium-sized dogs may incur a supplement of €3
- In case of bad weather, the tour will not operate
- The order of stops is Isola Madre, Isola Bella, and finally Isola Pescatori